September 7, 2019 • 10am – 5pm
Please fill out the registration form and return it to Winchesters, Village Market, the library, or pdf via email. Email: email@example.com
The registration fee of $5.00 will go towards the marketing, signage, maps (both hard copies and google map), garbage bags, and directory of all the participating sales and vendors. The fee for food trucks is $20.00. Must be self powered.
- We have some large spaces that you can opt in on. Currently those are Harwood Homestead (Cedar Hill Road), Faith Christian Fellowship (Main Street), Jeff Egan’s place (corner of N. Pownal Rd/Center Street), and the Town Park (Center Street);
- Tag Sales, Flea Market items, Vendors, Artisans, Food producers, Food trucks are all welcome;
- The already existing senior sale at the Firehouse will be marketed as well for FREE;
- Individual sales are most welcome. Same $5 fee;
- If you would like to add a space that can hold multiple sales, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Please leave your space as you found it. Leave no trace;
- Music is most welcome. No fees paid to musicians but feel free to put out tip hats;
- Any monies left over will be donated to Meals on Wheels!